Over the years, I’ve gained experience in many aspects of communications. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact me anyway. If I can’t help you, I’ll try to direct you to someone who can. My mission is to help you meet your communications goals.
- Proofreading: Let me take that extremely close look at your content to ensure everything is 100% correct. I’ll hone in on spelling and punctuation, as well as small details such as page numbers and photo captions/credits.
- Copyediting: I have experience editing entire publications, single articles and various marketing materials. I can help determine proper sentence structures and make sure all content flows in the best way to reach your audience.
- Managing: Organizing and scheduling content for a newsletter, magazine or website is a challenge I enjoy. Let me help manage your editorial calendar and keep content flowing smoothly.
- Feature articles: I write features highlighting important trends in many industries. I fully investigate each topic to provide a well-researched article incorporating insight from industry professionals.
- News articles: I’m a trained journalist, so I understand the ethics and principles of reporting. I can produce well-researched, ethical and unbiased articles on tight deadlines.
- Press releases: As a journalist and editor, I know what editors of print and online publications want to publish, increasing the chance that your news gets attention. I also can create a list of industry publications to send your news.